Hope C. Lefeber has been practicing federal criminal law for over 25 years. She has represented high-profile clients, published numerous articles, lectured on federal criminal law issues and appeared on TV News as a legal expert. Ms. Lefeber uses her extensive experience to provide the most effective advocacy in federal trials, pleas, sentencings and appeals.
As a former enforcement attorney for the United States Securities & Exchange Commission, Hope C. Lefeber uses the knowledge she gained working for the government to best defend her clients.
To seek representation by an experienced criminal defense lawyer, contact the Philadelphia law office of Hope C. Lefeber by calling 610-668-7927. Consultations are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey, 1979
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1976
B.A. Honors Economics
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Federal Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee
- United States District Court, Historical Society, 2009
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (“NACDL”)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 2003
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1985
- Hope C. Lefeber
Federal Criminal Lawyer, Criminal Defense, Drug Crimes, Appeals, Fraud, Legal Advice, Legal Services, Mail Fraud, Securities Violations, Tax Violations